ULAKBİM TR DIRECTORY Committee requests that the Ethics Committee Approval be obtained for research conducted in all disciplines, including social sciences, upon the change it has made in the journal evaluation criteria for the year 2020, and that this approval is stated and documented in the article.
Upon this change in Article 8 within the scope of TR INDEX Evaluation Criteria, for studies requiring ethics committee approval, the process of which started in 2020, the information regarding the permission (ethics committee name, date and number) included in the Ethics Committee Approval is in the method section of the article and the first / last It is mandatory to take place on the page.
Accordingly, it will be sent to our journal for publication in the next period;
(1) In all studies conducted with qualitative or quantitative approaches that require data collection from participants using questionnaire, interview, focus group study, observation, experiment, interview techniques
(2) In research where humans and animals (including material / data) are used for experimental or other scientific purposes
(3) In clinical trials on humans
(4) In animal studies
(5) In accordance with the law on the protection of personal data, it is necessary to include information on the ethics committee in retrospective researches in the relevant sections and to comply with research and publication ethics.
• In case reports to be sent other than research articles;
(1) Stating that the informed consent form has been obtained
(2) Obtaining and indicating permission from the owners for the use of scales, questionnaires, photographs belonging to others
(3) It should be stated that the copyright regulations are complied with for the intellectual and artistic works used.
• Ethics Committee Approval will not be required for review articles.
Research articles submitted to be published in the Journal of FIVEZERO must have ethics committee permissions, and the "Materials and Methods" section of the article should indicate that the ethics committee permission was obtained and the name, date, number and number of the ethics committee should be specified. Ethical Declaration Form must be added to the system while the article is uploaded.
In the method part of the case reports sent to the Journal of FIVEZERO, after the participants are informed about the working method (volunteers or the procedures to be applied to the patients), a sentence indicating their approval must be found. In case reports, an informed consent form should be obtained and signed by the participant's guardians if the participants do not have the power to appeal. In addition, this form must be signed by all authors. Information about the informed consent form should be available as an additional file and a sample one should be uploaded to the system.