1. Articles uploaded to FIVEZERO journals can be in English or Turkish.
2. The ethical responsibility of each study belongs unilaterally to the author (s). Our journal cannot be held liable in this regard. For studies requiring ethics committee or institutional approval, author (s) must obtain the relevant permissions and notify the journal management.
3. During article upload, copyright transfer form should be filled in and signed by the responsible author and uploaded to the system.
4. In the evaluation process of all articles; as a type of refereeing, the double-blind peer review system process is operated and evaluated by at least two referees. If one of the referees gives a negative opinion and the other a positive opinion, the Journal Publishing Commission can review the referee reports and decide to appoint a third referee for the article or return the article to the author. In order for the article to be published, at least two referees must submit a positive opinion. In the double blind method, the identities of the authors and referees of the studies are hidden.
6. Articles to be sent to the journal should be written according to the rules in the article template on the Journal Home Page.
7. You can access the files to be sent to the journal (Copyright transfer form, Ethics Declaration Form) on the article submission files page.